Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I guess I shouldn't still be shocked... but I am.

Shame on all of you discriminatory, homophobic, selfish, fear mongering, WEAK people for supporting to uphold a bill based on pure prejudice and hatred.

I wasn't alive during the civil rights movement, but I can imagine what that must have felt like. To be hated, feared and blamed for NOTHING. I am thankful to know that we have moved past that (for the most part)) and we can look back at those racist, horrible people and laugh at their stupidity and feel okay disrespecting them for their discrimination and the great, great harm and hurt they caused so many people. I cannot wait to look back at all of these homophobic fools once we've achieved victory (and there are so many victories we have yet to achieve). I cannot WAIT to look back and know they lost and laugh in their faces.

Go to PROTECT MARRIAGE DOT COM. and take a good look at the people who will eventually be proven dead, dead wrong. I cannot wait to see the unsuspecting fear and shame on their faces. I hope their children, grand children and great grand children give them the hell they deserve.

This country, as fucked up as it can be, WILL move through this. I know that. But shit, the extent to which I just want to lock all these people up in the stupidity and selfish jail is extraordinary. But I suppose responding to stupidity with stupidity isn't the greatest of solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

followers